Wednesday 14 September 2011

Making it your own

So its back at it for my Monday Night Body design Yoga class. This time around I got my mom and mother in law to join! I think they are going to love it.

It was interesting going back to class after a 3 week hiatus. Apparently my belly has grown a little since then. Child's pose has become a little tougher

You can see how this might be difficult with a little one in your belly. But if squat down lower and turn your knees out a bit (as shown in the second image) it makes it a little more comfortable. Not much though.

The great thing about Sandy (instructor) and this Body Design yoga class is that it is really easy to go at your own pace. When you don't feel comfortable doing something, you don't do it. There aren't any intimidating mirrors or a large class size to force you to push yourself.

With little knowledge (and some reading) I have been able to turn this Essential yoga class into my own little Prenatal yoga class.


No comments:

Post a Comment