Wednesday 21 September 2011

Shorter days and shorter attention span



This weeks class was quite nice and I am noticing the shorter evenings by the lack of light in the room towards the end. It's kind of nice doing our end relaxation in the dark.
We focused on clearing the mind which is becoming more and more difficult the bigger this baby gets. As I lie still trying to focus on my breathing, I get kicked from the inside which knocks me right out of my meditative state. Not that I am complaining, it has to be one of the most amazing feelings in the world.

I think my the best part about the class is that it changes for me every week. As I grow, my positions change and  my balance gets slightly worse. It's new every time.

Want to try something new? Body Design is offering a one day "Test Drive Your Fitness Class" this Saturday at the Mount Albert Community Centre. Come by if you can and try out some new and exciting classes.
Check here for schedule!

I hope to see some familiar faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment