Wednesday 18 January 2012

Yo mamma is so...

Okay I must apologize as I have been on a bit of a hiatus. But I do have a good excuse, we had our little boy on December 11 and what a month it has been.


Christmas was mayhem with the new baby, with family celebrations and friends dropping in, time just got away from me.



I am waiting the full (recommended) 8 weeks before I start any exercises, other than walking. But as soon as I get my GYN's go ahead I plan on picking my running back up. YIKES! It has been so long. I am starting with a goal for a 5K race in June (Mount Albert Sports Day 5K) then I will be taking the "learn to run 10K" class again through Body Design and ready to run a 10K race after it is complete. I will see how I am once I start but a half marathon goal by Fall 2012 might be in the picture. Ah that's scary.

I hope everyone has had a great winter so far. I am excited to start thinking about my spring goals. I will also be taking the same FANTASTIC yoga class with Sandy in Mount Albert. Message me if you want to join, I would love some friendly motivation.

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment