Tuesday 27 March 2012

yum yum yum yum

I have always had a sensitive stomach or in other words digestive issues. Nothing is harder to diagnose. Trying the elimination diets can be tedious and frustrating. After a lifetime of trials and a visit to Brandi McCarthy  I recently discovered that I have a sensitivity to wheat and dairy.

No big deal...that only includes everything in my fridge and cupboards.



Now while nursing a newborn, I am responsible for a whole different digestive system and because this is MY son we are talking about, we are going to have some issues. So far it seems to be raw veggies, coffee and any form of tomatoes (canned, sauce etc) that give him problems.....is there anything left to eat?

Well at least I am home and have the chance to get creative in the kitchen.

Last weeks yoga class was all about simple yoga positions and stretched that promote healthy digestion...YES!! Just what I need. I love these!

Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment