Thursday 10 November 2011

The cats and the cows

I have been using up the last of my vacation days (before I leave on maternity) and used one on Monday to visit a girlfriend of mine who lives in Hunstville.

We spent this BEAUTIFUL fall day walking the streets with her 2.5 year old Cali. We went into some cute shops along the main strip and got some Christmas gift ideas...probably should have just bought some things but I couldn't get in the mood with the 20 degree weather outside.

Unfortunately I had to miss Yoga class and I hate doing that. Its the only class I am doing right now.

I found a great prenatal stretch to do from home is the cat/cow stretch. You don't  have to be pregnant to feel the benefit, your spine gets such a good stretch from this.


image reference here

Make sure you move slowly from cat to cow pose to get a really good stretch.

I hope to be in class next week, I will be at full term (37 weeks) so we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment