Friday 10 February 2012

And it has begun

Image from  workinonmyfitness.com

What a week! I don't think I have felt this soar is a long time. I started the week off with a Baby and Me fitness class in Newmarket. This is a class where we actually use the babies as weights. Bennett weighs 13 pounds, Ouch. Can I borrow a smaller baby for this?
Great workout though, and great to see some of the girls from my prenatal class
Followed that class with my fav yoga class in the evening. Sandy had my half chewed (thanks Sammy, my shepherd) yoga mat waiting for me in the room when I got there. I left last weeks class in a but of a hurry due to a crying baby.

On Wednesday I had my baby and me pilates class at the Ross Family Complex in Mount Albert. This was painful, I will still pretty stiff from Monday.

And today I plan on going for a long hike in the York Region forest...well, we will see how long. I'm going to try to use my baby carrier for the first time and hope the dog cooperates. Sam sure misses her forest run. The last time we went was the day I went into labour.

I plan on doing my first short run this weekend to kick start my training for the Mount Albert 5K in June, a 10K in the summer and a possible half marathon in the fall. I'll keep you posted on how this goes.

I'll be joining the Learn to Run 10K class again in Mount Albert. It starts this spring along with a Learn to Run (5K) class. Let me know if your interested. This is the perfect way to start running this summer.

Okay....let's get into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment