Wednesday 1 February 2012

Is that a baby crying?

I went by my Monday night yoga class to say hello, introduce the little one, give Sandy (the instructor) a thank you card and make a quiet exit. I ended up getting there minutes before the class started and they asked me to stay. I wasn't sure how little B was going to do but I stayed nonetheless.

I don't think I realized how much I missed this class until it started. After months of being away, Sandy's voice took me right back to where I left off. So relaxing. I'm a little stiff but it wont take long to get back on track.

Unfortunately just before the end relaxation (my fav part), little B started to wail. It was feeding time. So I bolted, trying not to ruin everyone else's class. Sorry to those few. I even left my mat there...oops.



Next Monday I will go sans son. Looking forward to the silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment