Tuesday 17 April 2012

The weather outside is...delightful!

There is nothing better for Ontarians than the smell of spring and the first gust of warm wind. It's the sign that says "this winter will end soon, I promise"

Best thing to do in warm weather....walk. And we have been doing plenty of it.

Eldred King - York Region Forest


I have also joined the Body Design Learn to Run class on Thursday nights. Its been great, we have had 3 classes and are building up our strength towards running a 5km race in June (The Mount Albert 5K). So exciting, I have never run a race before. I have been a runner for awhile now but with pregnancy and postpartum I kind of lost touch. This gradual training program is perfect for me. I suggest it for anyone looking to start from scratch.

Last night there was this incredible warm wind and at yoga, Sandy had all the windows open in the studio. The smell of fresh air in the room makes such a difference when your trying to relax. I just loved it.

Well here's to summer 2012...it's coming I can taste it

No comments:

Post a Comment