Tuesday 19 April 2011

The Art of Breathing

Well the weekend at The Green Living show was a success but completely wiped the energy out of me. I wanted to make a meal last night that I could share the recipe for but we were zonked and opted for some organic chicken sausages we got from the show.

I will have something for you this week though.

I attended my first ever yoga class last night in Mount Albert! WOW! After a long weekend on being on my feet, this was the best thing I could have done. Not only did it work my core and leg muscles but I have never felt more relaxed. Sandy (the instructor) has one of the most soothing voices I have ever heard and she uses it to slowly address instruction. As a newbie, I was shocked how comfortable I felt following along. She teaches us how to detox the organs and empty the mind for a full 60 minutes and its amazing how much anxiety was lifted.

A little late to the trend but I think I am hooked on yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment